Modules / Signals and alarms
Optional card, suitable for all devices of the e- series, which adds the possibility of communicating the device on an RS485 network with ModBUS protocol (slave). Modbus communication is independent of the bus for reporting alarms. The ModBus-Card can also be inserted after the installation and commissioning of the e- series device.
- Power supply: supplied by the e-series device in which the card is inserted;
- Footprint: none. the card is inserted in the device already installed;
- Speeds can be set via dip switches: 9600, 19200 or 38400 bps;
- Parity settable by dip switch: even, odd, none;
- 99 addresses selectable by simple rotary dip-switches;
- Red "no communication" signaling LED for quick diagnosis;